- Workout! Whatever you are into. Yoga, Zumba, Spin? Being single on Valentines day doesn’t have to suck. Get those endorphins going and feel up lifted all day. You are a strong independent woman!
- Order yourself a care package! Monthly subscription boxes are so much fun because it’s a surprise that you get in the mail. Here are a few that I recommend…
“Hello fresh” if you like to cook.“BudddhiBox” if you are a yogi.“Goddess Provisions” if you are vegan and into holistic healing.“Ipsy” for make up lovers.
“Yuzen” for organic spa Beauty products.
- Binge watch a new tv show on Netflix or lose yourself in a good book. Dance like no one is watching. Take time for yourself and just relax.
- Run yourself a luxurious bubble bath, light some candles, put on your “chill” playlist and pour yourself a glass of champagne!
Spa day! Get a massage or a facial or both! Treat yo self.Take care of your mind and body. Get a mani or pedi, Do what makes you happy.
- Buy yourself something special. A new outfit or those shoes you can’t stop thinking about. You deserve it, girl! Buy your favorite Valentines day chocolates! or buy some the day after when they go on sale, just because you can. Go out a get some flowers, the prettiest ones you can find! Who needs a man anyways, right? Valentine? I rather have Valentino. Online shopping is the way to my heart.
- Get baked! & Bake something sweet. I made this adorable “bang me” cake and it was so much fun. Make a delicious dinner. Remember, Calories don’t count on Valentines day. If cooking isn’t your thing you could always Uber-eats.
- Write yourself a love letter. Love yourself first. Write down all the things you love about yourself, your accomplishments and special qualities you have. Stop being so hard on yourself. Loving yourself isn’t selfish. Remember, Only you can make yourself happy. And never ever settle for less than you deserve honey!
The great thing about this list is.. if you have a Valentine this year you could literally do all these things together!
Enjoy, Happy Valentines day Love bugs xoxo